Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My life these days...

My life these days are filled with...

Smiles, giggles, and belly laughs..

Crying, because of a scraped knee...

Kisses to make every thing all better...

Diapers and a lot of them...

Sand filled hair and shoes, from our time outside...

Little shoes lined by the front door...

Reading books and Bible stories

Dancing around the house...

A mountain of laundry...

A pile of dishes...

Warm little fingers grasping for my hand...

Coloring pages and warm comforting gazes...

Cars strewn all over the floor...

Blocks being built into garages and towers...

Play dough all over the kitchen table...

Snuggle time with each of my babies...

Being silly and making faces...

Jar lids becoming bracelets...

Children playing make believe...

Late nights and even earlier mornings...

Prayer and a lot of it...

Wishing that time would slow, so I can sit and enjoy more of the little moments like these! Life may be crazy at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.










No comments:

Post a Comment