Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Baby Shampoo/Soap-Homemade

1/3 c Dr Bronner's Baby Mild Castile Soap
1 tsp coconut oil(melted)
water
a few drops of your favorite essential oil(if you wish)
Old Shampoo Container(I just like to use what I already have in the house)

Take your old shampoo or soap container and fill it half way up with water.  Melt your coconut oil and add it to the container.  Add the essential oil(if you wish), and the soap(you can buy this soap on Amazon!)! Mix it in, and add enough water to fill the rest of the container up.  This is what I used to fill up my 15oz container-so feel free to add/subtract based on the size of your container. Super quick, super easy, and super cheap to make! Right up my alley!

*We have used this for a month now on our babies and I will never go back to any other soap.  It leaves their skin so silky smooth! My husband and I love to rub their backs and bellies when they get out because they are so smooth! (Confession-I have even used it a couple times myself and my skin felt the same way)

No comments:

Post a Comment