Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Shoes

Thanks to my wonderful family, I was able to buy some really nice, new running shoes.  This I think was by far one of the best birthday presents ever.  And thanks to a great friend, I got an amazing recommendation to a wonderful shoe store in Salina.  Let me tell you what, we had an amazing experience and it is definitely a place we will go back to time after time.

I was finally able to take these bad boys out for a spin today. 
 Can I just say it is about time!!  We got these on Saturday and with the kiddos because the kiddos were still acting a bit sick I didn't want to take them out in the cold for too long. The review so far....AMAZING! No shin splints, no sore knees, feet or hips.  And to top it off when I was running it felt like I was floating. Excited beyond belief for our next run!

Here are my bundled up walking buddies.  Aren't you jealous?  No better walking/running partners that two little sweet peas. (yes that is a cucumber in little man's hand, we picked it when we got home and he insisted on holding in in the picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment