Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Belated Birthday!

My wonderful husband's birthday was on Monday.  He turned a whole 26 years old. 

To celebrate, I got to take the night off work.  We had a wonderful BBQ pork lunch, a steak dinner, and then we had some wonderful people come and watch our children so we could go and see a movie.  What made it even better?  We only saw the movie with 1 other person!! Talk about an extra special date night, I will admit that is one of the perks of living in a small town.  How often do you get to see a movie with only 1 other person in the whole theatre? It was also a much needed break for the two of us to have a couple of hours with no children to worry about, and just spend some time together.

I think it was a good day.  I hope he enjoyed it, I know I really enjoyed getting to celebrate his life all day!

Thank you Greg for being the best man around.  You are such a wonderful encouragement to me daily and I thank God for you every day.  I couldn't have asked for Him to put a better man into my life.  And our children, well, they couldn't have gotten a better dad!  You are a wonderful gift!

Happy Belated Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment