Friday, May 31, 2013

Bathroom update...

We finally have the drywall up!

The mudding and sanding is underway.  I think we are on the second coat!

It is so nice to see the walls up and it looking like a "room!"

There is still much to do, but I have decided not to focus on that and to focus on how far we have come!  I'm trying to focus on the positive.

I have also completed several projects for the bathroom that I am excited to share.  Because we are so hit and miss with the computers in this house I will try and post some of the projects as I can.  To give you an idea of what we have done...A towel/robe rack, a garbage can, a toothbrush/hand towel holder, a small standing shelf, and decoration for the wall!  I'm so excited about all of these things to finally be hanging on the wall and be in the bathroom!

I will see if I can get any pictures taken, maybe this weekend so you can see some progress, it just takes so long for them to load on here with the old computer we are using currently.  It makes me sad as I have so many things I have wanted to post about-but my lack of patience(which we are working on) has kept me from posting.  We are going to try and order a new battery for my computer to see if that fixes the problem as it no longer will turn on at all even when plugged in :(

No comments:

Post a Comment