Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lost Socks

Does any one else have lost socks?  I once heard that someone was convinced that the dryer lint was the cremated remains of all the lost socks, I would like to agree with this statement-because where on earth could they have possibly gone?

Anyway, I saw a sign on pinterest that said lost socks...Amazing!  I knew this was something we needed for our laundry room-just because I loved it so much and thought how useful!

I took another piece of spare wood from our pile and got to work.
 
I painted it brown(that is the color my husband wanted it to be)! 
I put a bracket(may not be the correct term, sorry) on the back to hang it to the wall.
I painted Lost Socks on the front.
Last but not least, I glued clothespins to the front of it to clip the socks to.

Yeah! I now have somewhere to put all the non matching socks besides laying on a dresser! Best of all, it was free!

No comments:

Post a Comment