Monday, April 27, 2015

Athaiah turns 3!

My sweet little peanut!  How are you already 3? I wish that time would slow, you are getting so big, soo fast, I wish I could keep up!  You are still a mommy's girl, and I hope you stay this way forever.  You are my sweet and sassy little girl!  Always keeping mommy and daddy on their toes.  You are smart beyond your years, and can speak like an adult! I am constantly amazed at how quickly you can pick up on new ideas, and your concept of words and sentences!  Watch out world, Athaiah is coming for you!!  You are such the little momma to your siblings, always making sure they have what they need and if they don't getting it for them (usually all by yourself!).  From the second your feet hit the floor you are a running bundle of energy, and enthusiasm.  You have such a happy spirit, and I pray you will always keep it! You are a girly girl to the MAX, but aren't afraid to get dirty(although you will promptly clean yourself up!) You are my snuggle bug-always have been, some things never change, and I hope they never do.  I can always count on you to climb into our bed in the middle of the night, and to want me to snuggle or rock you to sleep for nap time. And randomly throughout the day to climb into my lap or beg to be picked up because you just need a quick snuggle.  I love your affection, and you give it to everyone so freely.  It always brightens our days when you offer up your snuggles so freely!
 Momma's girl forever!
 Birth to Now~ I cannot believe how you have grown my sweet girl!  Time flies!
 Rockin' her new shades from Auntie Lolo and Uncle Robert! Always a fashionista
 Baby Blankets! From her Oma and Opa!
 Big Girl with her Big Bike-complete with a purse and baby carrier of course!!

You requested a birthday cookie cake this year, and you got it.  You couldn't have been happier.  Always an original thinker!  You also requested meatballs, noodles with cheese, corn, and cantaloupe!  Such a well rounded meal for a sweet 3 year old to pick up!  You also picked to have strawberry pancakes for lunch-which turned out fabulous( if I do say so myself)! Great IDEA! We love you sweet girl, and we cannot wait to see where life takes you.  We pray that you will continue to learn, and that you will one day learn all about God and His love for you, and become a part of HIS family!  Keep growing strong my sweet one, and stay positive! 
 The cookie cake that you picked for mommy to make-had to have pink m&ms in it, yes I was a good mom and picked out all the pink ones(good thing your birthday is close to Easter!) And of course baby had to have some too!
We love you sweet peanut! You are have always been my skimmy immie(as you say!) Weighing in at 32lbs, and 39.5" tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment