Saturday, April 4, 2015

Eli Turns 4!!

How can it be big man?  Time sure has flown by!  You are FOUR! It doesn't feel like you should be that big already. I can remember like yesterday the day you entered this world, making me a mommy for the first time!

You are my sweet little man.  The one who holds the doors open for all the ladies in your life(your daddy has been teaching you well, my son!). You are the first one to run to someone when they are hurt, and offer them a hug and smooch to make it all better!  You are such a ray of sunshine in our lives.  Always keeping a smile on your face, and on those around you. Your understanding has really taken off lately.  You are very concerned about doing what is right.  You also love to read your Bible story every night, listening soo close to everything that is said, that way you can get all the answers right in the end! Your sense of humor is also taking off which is keeping us in stitches!  I love hearing you tell us all your knock-knock jokes.

Cars!  You love cars, and constantly ask daddy which ones he is working on at work-and what he is doing to them.  Your face lights up, when you and daddy get to play parking lot together!

I love watching you interact with all of your siblings, you have such an amazing gift and relationship with each one of them.  You and Athaiah are best buds(for the most part!), Avery is your little princess, you give her anything she wants(even when mommy tells her no!), and Noah is "your" baby.  You love on him, and want to help do everything for him!  You are such a big helper around the house, always asking mommy if you can help with the dishes, begging to set the table, to dust, and to sweep!  What would I do without you around here?  You keep me sane, and on my toes.  You help me learn more everyday, and challenge me to be a better mom for you and your siblings.

You were very specific this year, in what you wanted for gifts and food.  I am happy to report you got everything you wanted(and more!).  For your cake you wanted a blue, slimy(ganache frosting!) cake, shaped like a number! For your meal you wanted Mac n Cheese(momma's homemade kind!), Green Beans, Strawberries, and Birthday Potato soup! (Don't worry we split it up into two meals for the day!)
 For presents you wanted a monster truck, a clock with red numbers, and an airplane.  You insisted that was all you wanted!
We love you to the moon and back!  Happy Birthday my sweet boy! Keep on smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment