Thursday, September 20, 2012

Back on track...

It has been about 4 weeks since I have walked. Uggh.  I don't like that I haven't done it.  I was sick, then was getting ready for vacation, then on vacation, then unpacking and cleaning, and this week has been crazy busy and quite rough with the kiddos.

BUT today, as tired as I am, I made myself go for a 2 mile walk.  I only jogged a block and a half, and speed walked the rest.  That was honestly the best I could do today, as we have not been getting much sleep around here these days. It felt so good to get some fresh air, and Elijah was so excited to get to go on a stroller ride.  I'm so glad that we went and it feels so good to feel like we are finally back on track.

Good news is in that 4 weeks, I completely pigged out while we were home(such amazing cooks everywhere, you just can't turn the food down), and I am back down to pre-baby weight.  Now this is big people, but not as big as pre-baby shape.  I'm still working on that one.  I need to find some good ab exercises to add to my daily routine to get rid of the flab there.  But I'm so happy to at least be back where I started.  If I lose more I will not complain, but I'm not looking to loose weight, I'm looking to be healthy.  I want to be able to be around to see my kids grow, and to be able to chase them.  Especially since my little man is starting to branch out on his own some!  I still really would like to sign myself up for a 5k, we shall see what happens.  I feel like it would give me something to work towards.

Well this house needs some serious cleaning so I'm off.  Just wanted to check in for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment