Monday, October 28, 2013

Burlap Wreath

I decided to make a very simple burlap wreath for fall/winter.  I chose a burlap ribbon with some red woven thru it so it would be good for fall or winter/Christmas time.  We will see how long I keep it up! I just felt like doing something small and quick and crafty.  With 3 kids in the house the crafts around here have to be quick!
I took a wire wreath and simply wrapped the burlap around it nice and tight. (I'm not a fufu kind of girl-that would be my mom and sisters, if you are looking for fufu you would have to ask them!) Do this starting about 15 inches into the ribbon(do you have an end to make a bow with!).  Keep wrapping it around until you get back to the beginning.  Now tie a bow! And your done! Simple, fun, and easy!
 Note: This can be done with a small child in your lap-I would know!

No comments:

Post a Comment