Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Deodorant

So I was looking for something that was going to work really well, since I sweat like non other.  I found something amazing. It works way better than any clinical strength deodorant I have ever tried and it is so much cheaper.

1/4 c cornstarch
1/4 c baking soda
5-6 TBSP of coconut oil

Mix all the ingredients together and then for an easy application you can put it in your old deodorant tube.   This should last about 3mo. 

* I would recommend going with less oil because it will not go on so thick, when I made it with 5.5 TBSP it felt a bit mushy so next time so it has more of a deodorant consistency I am going to start with 4 and see what we end up with.

I am honestly amazed at how well this works since I have tried pretty much every thing on the market and I can say this is great and I will probably never go back to regular deodorant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment