Monday, November 7, 2011

Homemade Baby Food

Baby food is so easy to make and is way cheaper than buying it in jars or pouches....so why wouldn' I make it!  When I added up the cost of it it comes out to be about 4-7cents an ice cube.  When you are just starting a baby out they only eat about 1 ice cube at a time, so this turns out to be really economical figuring a can of baby food is at the least 48 cents a jar. I will post all my stand bys that I use such as the basic foods that babies eat.  Just remember to only introduce one new food every 3 days, this will help you to detect if your baby has any allergies.  So come on and join me in the fun and in the savings.

PS.  All you need is some ice cube trays, a blender, some freezer bags(a sharpie to mark them with), and then the food-Pretty simple huh??

                                          This is Eli enjoying his Avocados for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment