Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Facewash

I have always had really bad acne, and have never found a face wash or scrub that works.  I have been trying to get it under control since I was a teenager.  Unfortunately with this pregnancy it just got worse, so I was willing to try just about anything.  So with nothing to loose, and after reading about it I decided to try honey!  Yep you read that right HONEY! And let me tell you what, it is the most amazing this I have ever used and I don't have a single pimple on my face!  Do you know how long it has been since I have been able to say that? It is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone who has any type of skin problem.  After all what do you have to loose?

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, did you know i have been using honey for quite some time and i AGREE! it is amazing! glad it is working out for you! if you want it to exfoliate, add a bit of baking soda and you will have super smooth skin!

    ~Jen Dare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I also read somewhere that you can add crushed almonds to it and it will exfoliate and smell good. But I haven't tried that yet, as I would have to put it in a different container.

    ReplyDelete