Friday, December 2, 2011

Silly guy...

The little man just keeps getting bigger and bigger. It is hard to believe he is 10mo old now and has his first tooth.  He doesn't really move too much, he has the army crawl down but only in reverse, and then he will scoot around on his bottom a bit if he wants to go forward.  He refuses to put any weight on his feet which I find really humorous...reminds me of a certain sister of mine! 













He loves his puppy! I'm so glad that the two of them truly get along so well, they are best buddies and they seem to keep each other very entertained.  In fact, first thing in the morning when I get him up mommy gets a big hug and kiss, and then he starts looking over my shoulder for his doggy.  Then he has to get down and give the puppy a hug and kiss, it is quite funny!

This is him after some blueberry crepes, he seemed to love them, but he loves his food.  I don't think we have found a food yet that he doesn't like!  You can see a little tooth in this picture too, if you look close!


No comments:

Post a Comment