Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cake Batter Milkshake

I love pinterest and all of the exciting things that you can find there.  It was through pinterest that I found this link http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/ She has some really cool things in there, but the one I am talking about today is her cake batter milkshake.

I cannot take any credit for this except to tell you that I made it and it was absolutely amazing!! I'm convinced that anyone who likes cake batter or chocolate should try this out.  I made the chocolate one, although she does give you a couple of other other recipes to chose from!

Here is a picture of mine:

Just a heads up, these are really super rich and it took me like an hour to finish this small glass.  My husband on the other hand downed it in about 5min flat raving about how absolutely wonderful it was:) I just thought I would share this link with all because it is so worth trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment