Saturday, July 13, 2013

First Days at Home!

Well, I have now spent my first couple of days at home alone with the kids by myself.  How did it go?? I would say quite well!  I have to admit I was a bit nervous since I had so much help on vacation.  I knew with God's strength we would make it, and wouldn't you know it we did! I actually had a lot of fun and didn't really seem overwhelmed at all.  There are small moments when you think we must be nuts.  BUT the majority of the time goes so smooth, I think I must be doing something wrong because it should be harder! God has blessed us with 3 AMAZING children and I wouldn't have it any other way! I mean come on what 2 year old puts themselves down for a nap! Mine does! The kids and I even ran an errand one day by ourselves and then on Friday evening we took all 3 kids to the grocery store for our weekly shopping trip, they all did great!

Here are some pictures to show you how our first couple days alone went! I wish I had more pictures, but was honestly having a bit too much fun enjoying them all and didn't take too many pictures!
 Avery loves to nap in the swing!
 Morning snuggles
 Playing cars with big brother while Athaiah takes a nap!
 Coloring pictures!
Reading books-you have to read while you walk(she is way too busy to sit and read!)

No comments:

Post a Comment