Friday, August 17, 2012

Anniversary

Well today it has been 4 years since I said "I DO" to the man of my dreams.  I thought I would take some time to reflect on that time and just thank God for him, because (in my opinion) he is the best husband and father someone could ask for.
In the past 4 years we said "I do" 8-17-08
We moved to Kansas 8-25-08

We added another cat to the family 9-16-08.

You graduated college 5-24-09!

We bought our first house 11-29-09!

We added a dog to our family 3-26-10.
We had baby #1 on 1-24-11!
 We had baby #2 on 4-6-12!
We have done countless other things, gone home for vacation, gone on camping trips with a bunch of crazy college guys(that was fun!!), worked long hours, spent quiet evenings in playing board games and watching movies.  Found a favorite restaurant in town(Courtyard), spend Saturdays being lazy together.  We have had the joy of watching our little ones and all their firsts! We have the joy of being parents. We have gotten to encourage each other and watch each grow.  We have had the privilege of growing up together, so we can sit and reminisce about our upbringing and all the fun times we had together!

I just want to thank you Greg for...
 making the last 4 years the most wonderful of my life
2 wonderful children
being godly leader in our home
being my quiet listener
standing beside me through the hard times
rubbing my back, even when you are so exhausted you can barely stay awake
leading our family in worship and Bible reading
teaching our children how to obey
teaching our children how to play, learn, and love
letting me have a dog and 2 cats because I'm animal crazy
being so patient, with both the children and I
always being there
being my husband
loving me no matter what
helping out
encouraging me
being grateful for what I cook, even when it is a failed attempt
always smiling
working so hard-at times 2 jobs to help pay the bills
loving us all
always taking my opinion into consideration
praying with me
being with me
bringing me flowers for no reason
teaching Eli how to treat women and others
showing your daughter how a real man should act(you're a wonderful example)

There is so much more I could thank you for.  Thank you for being my wonderful other half!  God couldn't have picked a better soul mate for me.

I love you Gregory!  Happy 4 year anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment