Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Van

This may not be huge to some people, but I have seriously wanted a minivan since high school(just ask my parents).  I finally have one!!  It was a bit dirty when we got it as they agreed to knock the price down from what it was already lowered to if we agreed to take it as is. 
 So my wonderful boys got to work on it this weekend and now it looks as good as it did pulling off the lot for the first time(at least I think so).  They didn't wash the outside since it was supposed to rain, but the inside is all sparkly clean.
Elijah had such a good time helping daddy, he was giggling and he stuck the vacuum to his face once(I didn't catch it on camera) He brought his cars outside too and when he wasn't helping daddy he was playing with cars, and watching daddy work.
 He took a small break to drive the car.
And of course you have to turn the radio on while you're working!

No comments:

Post a Comment