Tuesday, April 30, 2013

32 Weeks

The time is flying by...I can't believe we are soo close to getting to meet our new little one.  The heart rate has stayed between 140 and 150 the past couple of weeks.  I feel like the baby has dropped quite a bit and that can be a good and bad thing.  Nice because I feel like I have a ton of room to breath(not that it was ever that bad, since I carry low anyway), bad because let's just be honest, I have to pee constantly!  We are measuring 32cm so we are right on target.  I have gained 25lbs so far.  I'm really hoping to stay 30lbs or under since with the other 2 I was under 30, but if we go over I'm honestly not too worried about it.  I keep day dreaming about what everything will be like, and how the kids are going to react when the new little one is born.  Athaiah doesn't seem to mind too much about the baby that kicks her-in fact she doesn't really pay attention to it.  Elijah is constantly talking to the baby, poking and prodding it so it will kick him.  I think they are go to be big buds when this one comes out as Elijah may talk to this little one more than anyone else!  I am excited to see what he thinks when the baby is unstuck!  Athaiah will most likely have her little princess heart broken as she is a big mommy's girl and still needs a lot of snuggles during the day, but I just keep praying that she will have an OK adjustment and that she is just building them all up now, so she can share me when the time comes!
We are praying for a good and safe delivery.  I have been doing a ton of research on everything labor related.  Yes I have 2 children, but both ended up coming C-section and I want to be prepared for what a more natural labor looks like, and what I can do to naturally speed things along and deal with pain-since they can't give me a lot of the meds(yes, I can still have an epidural but it slows labor down-I'm hoping to wait a bit longer before I have one, or maybe go without??) If you have any good suggestions they are always welcome here. 
I have been looking up triple jogging strollers-they want your first born(at least that is what I have decided).  Man are they expensive.  I was hoping to get one so we can all go on walks together in the early morning, since my oldest two love to go on walks.  But we may just have to take them in the evening with daddy and when I go back to work they may just end up being a weekend occurrence!  I do have my moby wrap so for a bit I can walk with all of them, but I would like to get back to my interval training and I'm not so comfortable running/jogging with the baby in a moby wrap and pushing two in a stroller!  We shall see how that goes-I don't have to worry about that until much later anyway just trying to look ahead.
The bathroom is at a bit of a standstill, hopefully this weekend we will finish getting the drywall up. Anyone want to come help mud and sand? That is Greg's least favorite part and I can't really sand-although I will help him mud.  I'm excited to see it get finished and I'm really hoping it will be done before baby gets here...
We are looking forward to the McPherson College Car Show this weekend.  It is one of Greg's favorites because he used to help judge the cars every year that were placed in it.  I enjoy going because it is close to home and they usually have a decent amount of cars to see.  Elijah loves to look at cars, so I'm sure this year he will have a blast.  We had to miss last year as we were at an amazing wedding(so much more fun in my opinion), but Greg is happy to be home for it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment