Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Easter!

Like I said in my last post, I'm a bit behind! 
 
Happy Easter from our family to yours! I hope you all had a great Easter and took the time to remember what it is really all about.  There is nothing better than your Savior dying and rising from the dead so that you may be saved!

We had a great day of family time.  The kids got very small Easter baskets that morning-one because who needs more junk, and two because well it's not really about getting stuff, it is about realizing what you are given! A wonderful opportunity unlike any other!

We colored eggs, it was Elijah's first time doing it and he really seemed thrilled.  Athaiah sat in the high chair next to him eating puffs.  I can't wait to see her expression next year, because I loved his!

We had a huge lunch of ham, cheesy potatoes, surprise rolls, strawberries, and some mixed veggies! So our dinner was on the light side and we had some waffles with berry sauce! The kids love to eat this for meals and I love it as well, because in my opinion you can never have enough fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment