Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baked Pasta

Baked Pasta- Serves 6

1 Package noodles of your choice(I like spirals)
1 lb ground beef, browned
1 tsp each basil, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder
1 can spagetti sauce(I like garlic and onion)
1 c shred cheese
1 c veggies(if you wish)

Cook the noodles acoording to package directions.  Brown the ground beef in a skillet.  I always add garlic and onion because I love the extra flavor.  I also add when it is almost completely browned some basil and oregano.  In a 13x9 pan add the noodles, the mix in the ground beef and spagetti sauce.  Top with the cheese of your choice.  *If you are going to add veggies, I use green beans a lot, mix that in before you put the cheese on top.  Bake at 350 for 30-40 min.
*If you are going to freeze it do so before you bake it

No comments:

Post a Comment