Monday, September 19, 2011

Freezer Meals

So I have been going absolutely crazy with Freezer meals lately since we got our big deep freeze(it's 17.5 cu ft).  I am so excited about finally having one, that I can't wait to fill it.  I have been cooking different things a couple of days, but still have several days left of cooking.  I will be posting all my recipes on here so look for them, as they are all delicious. I must for worn though, I love good southern style cookin' so lots of cheese, garlic, and onion!!  I will probably post a bunch today and then hopefully be slowly adding more as I create some more in my wonderful kitchen.  I absolutely love to cook, but with an almost 8mo old baby, I never know how my morning is going to go.  I work in the evenings so our big meal of the day is at lunch and then we have a smaller meal for dinner. (which may be healthier not quite sure, but I know that is how all the old farmers used to eat, at least so I have been told by all my good friends at work)  I'm a bit slow with computer technology so I will figure out how to eventually link them all to one page so they are easier to find, but it may take me some time. Did I mention I am fairly busy at the moment???  I also watch two other little cuties two days a week, and go to a Bible study an hr away on Wed, so that take pretty much my whole day up.  Any way I will stop rambling and get some of these recipes posted for your convenience I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Happy Cookin'

No comments:

Post a Comment