Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busy

It has been a busy and exhausting week so far and it is only Tuesday.  Yesterday I had a ton of energy and was able to get some much needed errands done.  I then crashed hard for the afternoon though and spent it mainly doing nothing, which bugs me but I had absolutely no energy.

 Sunday was a great day, I got to spend it with my husband, and he let me take a nap and listened for the baby so I could get some much needed uninterupted sleep.  He also sanded a bit in our basement which is slowly coming along.  Then we went to youth group and had a great time. 

Today on the other hand has not been productive at all. The lil man was extremely needy this morning and wouldn't let me leave his sight (I was lucky to get to the bathroom without him screaming).  Don't know why just must be an off morning because he has always been such a wonderfully happy baby!  He woke up from his nap much better though and is now all kinds of happy and has let me get the dishes done and some light cleaning.  Now if only my energy level would reboot.  I am draging now and considering taking a nap with him as I can hardly keep my eyes open.  I will post more later, hopefully this weekend I will start posting my freezer meals as I have made quite a bit but just haven't uploaded the pictures to put on here yet.

Well off for a small nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment