Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Coffee Creamer

I found this link on Pintrest and was immediately inclined to try and make some, since I love my coffee and it has to have a lot of creamer in it.

I will say not as good as the store bought kind, but definitely easy to make and great in a pinch as I was on Saturday when I made this. I will keep this recipe handy for those times when I don't have a way to get to the store and buy some creamer before I run out.

What you are going to need:
Mason Jar
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
2 tsp vanilla flavoring
14 oz of milk (I think it might help the flavor a bit if you used half and half or heavy whipping cream, although worse for you, my taste buds are used to REAL creamer)

Put all of these in your mason jar, and shake it up until it is well mixed.  Store in the fridge.  Now wasn't that easy??

If you are a health nut or want to be a bit healthier you can always use skim milk and they have fat free sweetened condensed milk, but I'm not that kind of person-the more fat the better in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment