Monday, April 23, 2012

Pizza Rolls

Ingredients:
2 cans jumbo biscuits
32 pepperoni
1 c Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 jar pizza sauce
2 cloves garlic-minced
4 TBSP butter-melted

1. Cut the biscuits in half, so you have 32 instead of 16
2. Layer the biscuits first with pepperoni, and then a bit of the cheese


3. Roll them up into a ball
4. Mix the butter and garlic together(I always like to melt my butter with the garlic in it, I feel like it gets more garlic flavor into the butter, but that is just me)
5. In a loaf pan, or bunt pan which ever you prefer, coat the pan with the butter mixture.
6. Add all the biscuits to the pan, and brush the biscuits with the remaining butter
7. Bake at 350 for 25-30 min.  Should be golden brown!
8. Warm up your pizza sauce and use to dip the rolls into!
9. Enjoy!!  These were really good and super easy to make.  Now you could always make these out of real pizza dough, but I was trying to do something a bit easier since I have a newborn baby and a 15month old running around.  I was going for simple and it ended up being really, really yummy.  My hubby said I could make them anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment