Monday, July 30, 2012

Chicken Casserole

2 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
1 c veggies(if you want)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c sour cream
4 oz cream cheese
1 c bread crumbs
2 TBSP melted butter

Cook and Cube the chicken.  When I cook my chicken I usually use some olive oil in the bottom of the pan and then I add some garlic and onion powder to give it a bit of seasoning but not much.(I just use these 3 basics because I usually cook all my chicken at once for all my freezer recipes) Next mix the cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and the sour cream together.  Add the chicken and veggies(if you choose) to the mix.  Place in an 8" x 8" pan.  Mix the butter and bread crumbs together.  Put cheese on top of the mix, then sprinkle the bread crumbs on top.  If you are going to freeze, now would be the time.  Otherwise Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
I didn't put the bread crumbs on yet!


*I promise I do make recipes without sour cream and cream cheese.  I realized I posted a hole bunch that are similar this month.  Sorry about that.  These are just some of my stand by freezer meals, so they often take the same ingredients so I can just mix a big batch of everything together and then divide up amongst the recipes as I go.  Makes it go a lot faster that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment