Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our Saturday!

It has been a couple of Saturdays since we have been able to share it together as I have worked the past couple.  We were so excited to spend some family time together this morning. 
We all woke up around 8am!
Daddy and Mommy had some coffee and Elijah had some milk. 
Athaiah talked to us all.
We read our Bible story.
Elijah got a hair trimmin from mommy
 
I trimmed all my tomato plants because half of all of them were dying because of how bad the heat is.  I just can't seem to water them enough.  I also pruned all the other plants and pulled up my pea plants(as they have died), and some of my green bean plants(they died too).
My garden looks a bit healthier now.  I then put some Epsom salt and some tomato food on my plants to hopefully save what is remaining and gave them all a good watering!
Picked tomatoes, man do I have a lot-this picture isn't even all of them.
Elijah drove around in his cozy coupe, while daddy was cleaning out the car, YEAH for a clean car!
Now it is nap time for the kiddos, so daddy is looking for stuff to sell, and mommy is looking at coupons for grocery shopping.  That about sums it up for our day so far, and it's not even half over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment