Friday, July 20, 2012

Counting my blessings...

1. Both of my children slept until 9:30 today! (that has never happened)

2. I am capable to exercise

3. I was able to take advantage of my capability to exercise!

4. I have a wonderful happy baby girl who's smiles light up my world.

5. I have a wonderful boy who is growing into a little man who makes me smile and laugh and keeps me on my toes all day!
6. I have a wonderful husband who takes care of us all whom I love dearly!

7.  Probably the most important blessing-I have a Lord and Savior who died for me and saved me by grace because there is nothing I could ever do to deserve something so beautiful and sweet!

8. I have a job!

9. God enabled me to be a mother-something I always dreamed about

10. God has blessed us with a good church home and great friends

11. I have a garden that is giving me a bountiful harvest

12. I have a great family support system that I can always count on

13. I am able to prepare healthy and yummy good for my family (alright it isn't always healthy, but it is always yummy!)

14. I have the weekend off so we can spend some good quality time as a family

15. Because of our work schedules one of us is always home with the children so we don't have to pay a sitter or have someone else raising our children

16. Because one of us is always home we have been blessed to be a part of all the firsts for both children!

17. It's the little things in life that make me happy

18. Elijah makes me stop and smell the roses as he reminds me daily how fast time goes by.

19.  We get to explore new things every day through the eyes of children

20. It is so hot that we get to sit in the kiddie pool with the sprinkler on to keep us cool!

21. My children are both happy, good children-I'm one blessed momma!

22. My son still takes 2 2hr naps a day(at least) and loves to snuggle!

23.  We get to see family again in a little over a month!

24. I am blessed to have love marks-proof that I have children and I wouldn't trade them for the world

25. We are able to pay our bills every month!

I know there are countless others, these are just barely scratching the surface.  I was just feeling so blessed and thankful for the life I have been give today, so I thought I would share.  I really could go on forever, as in my life it is all the little things that matter to me, but I won't bore you with a list a thousand pages long!  I hope you all stop and count the blessings in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment