Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cloud dough

While researching activities to do with young children I found this recipe:

4 cups flour
1/2 cup baby oil

Mix together with your fingers until it to look almost like bread crumbs. I just mixed it up in a big bowl and then gave him measuring utensils to play with and he loved it.  I also buried some stuff in it and the thought it was fun to dig them up!


This stuff is the most amazing stuff ever.  It smells fantastic because of the baby oil in it.  It is soft as can be, I loved just running my fingers through it.  It will hold a shape for a little while and you can squeeze it into balls. Warning- It is messy, we put Elijah on a table cloth so we could contain the mess better, or you could always play with it outside.  I made this 3 weeks ago and stuck it in a Ziploc bag when we were done and it is still the same today as it as then, so it doesn't really go bad.  At least it hasn't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment