Friday, March 16, 2012

Tub Cleaner

Alright so I am a bit skeptical of things at time, and this didn't really seem like any miracle cleaner to me, but decided what did it hurt to give it a try.

Oh my goodness, it is a miracle cleaner.  My cream tub has never looked so sparkly in my life!  I didn't take before/after pictures because I honestly didn't think it would work but it did, and now I'm sad I didn't take a before picture.

I found this off of pinterest so I can't take credit for it, but I just want you to know I am a firm believer in it and would recommend it to anyone!

Squirt Bottle
Dawn
Vinegar

Fill the squirt bottle with half Dawn and half vinegar.  I only filled the squirt bottle half way up because I had my doubts that it would work.  I sprayed it all over the shower, and I let it set for a bit.  Mainly because I'm not really supposed to be doing work around the house but can't stand the thought of sitting still so I just do one thing and then sit, and then do another thing and then sit some more.

So after I sat for about an hour, I went back to the tub for scrubbing.  I could seriously see the soap scum coming off the tub as I was scrubbing.  I had no idea my tub was that dirty.  YUCK!  It's all better now though and looks amazing.  Once you have it all scrubbed(it will be quite bubbly as it has Dawn in it), then you rinse everything down.  Now I can't wait to take a shower in my nice clean tub!

This is seriously way cheaper than buying scrubbing bubbles and works so much better than any other tub cleaner I have ever used, as I have tried a lot to get the hard water off the tub and the soap scum but never quite seem to succeed.  Seriously try this, you will be so glad that you did!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a believer! Just used it and very happy with the results! Better than the crap you buy in the stores and much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete