Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Update

I have been in the hospital since Sunday.  I was in active labor but since I was only 35wks they have tried to stop it.  The transfered me to a hospital in wichita and here I sit and sit and wait.  I am not complaining though it has been a nice break from life in general.  I get waited on(who doesn't like that), I am given Benadryl and tylenol every 4-6 hrs(keeps me out of pain and extra sleepy).  I think maybe they could sense I am an antsy person and needed some extra help to sleep all the time.  It has kept me sleeping most of the night and I take a couple naps a day. Which never happens while at home since I have a 13mo old little man to take care of.

Good news is they are thinking about letting me go home today.  I do hope that happens as it gets rather boring.  I have spent my time reading, knitting, catching up on some posts I wanted to get on here, and just plain relaxing.  This has been a great mini-vacation and definitely a much needed one since I will have two little ones to chase around all day here soon.

We will see how long this lasts, and however long it does I am determined to make the best of it and soak it all in.  Because I know once they let me go home no matter how hard I try I am not going to be able to sit still, it just isn't in my nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment