Friday, February 10, 2012

Basement-Painting

Ok so I got antsy, go figure right??

I said the longest wall in the basement was done being sanded right? Soo I decided it was time to prime and paint that wall, just because I can!

Here is it all primed.



Here is it all painted.


I also put my desk back out in the room, so my bill paying can be a bit more organized and I finally got to hang my laundry sign up above the door! (I have had this sign for 2 yrs!!)




It's the little things in life that make life good and enjoyable in my opinion. I was so happy to see color on the wall, just in case you can't really tell from the pictures it is a pale yellow/cream color that is down there.  The lighting is awful sorry.




Now hopefully it will help us get motivated to get moving on the rest of the walls, so we can finally call it a finished project! (well not totally because once I finish the remodel, I will have to find some craft stuff to make for down there)

No comments:

Post a Comment