Sunday, February 5, 2012

This morning

I got a lot done yesterday, but today will definitely be a day of rest for me  I woke up sooo sore.  I guess this pregnant body of mine isn't used to manual labor from 8am-10pm. Makes for a long, but very productive day.

Was all the hard work worth the aches and pains, YOU BET!  It just changed up my morning a bit.  I took a Tylenol first thing (while my coffee was brewing), and since I have been sitting in a chair with the rice bag.  All the while listening to my little man talk to himself in his room and completely entertain himself.  It is times like this I am even more grateful to have such a happy and content baby. I haven't quite decided if my body is ready to pick up his almost 26lb body!

Greg went out to the shooting range this morning.  I'm sure he is having a blast.  You should know I don't like guns one bit but I broke down and bought him one for his birthday this year.  Needless to say he was very surprised!  So every now and then he goes to the range with his boss, and from the bits that I hear (I don't like to hear too much about it), they have a great time.  He needs some male bonding time.

Below is a picture of his gun (this is on here for his benefit), with his new red dot on it:

No comments:

Post a Comment