Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Basement- Sanding/Mudding phase

My basement has been in this stage since before Elijah was born.  As you can see from my previous post he is already a year old.  It was time to finish this project!

Here is what it looks like currently, I know it is really messy! Not too much extra storage for all the stuff that has to go in that room!

 I'm so excited for this phase to be over.  It should be over any day now.  I know we have the longest wall done, but as you can see we still have one whole chunk of wall that needs a lot of attention.

My personal deadline for this to be fininshed is the end of February we will see if that happens.  Not that I have doubts but I would like it to be done by then so we can start organizing it before this baby gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment