Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kitchen Redo Part 3

The painting is all finished! It feels so good to know that all the hard work as far as taping everything off is all done.
Looks pretty nice!


Now I just really need to get these cabinets finished so I can move onto the next step, trim and then new flooring. I can't wait for those as it will really help to pull everything together and look way more polished. Then comes the best part, using it fully functioning without "stuff" in the way.

Another benifit, once I get these cabinet doors back on, I can put a lock on them so Eli will stop pulling all the dishes onto the floor(which is messy from all the sand from the cabinets). That means I will have less messes to clean(in the kitchen that is), and less dishes to do! Always a plus in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment