Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ktichen-Flooring installation

We are at a pausing point with the trim until we get a table saw, and you know me always in a hurry and antsy as all get out.  So I begged Greg to please let us lay the flooring before we finished putting up all the trim.  He finally said yes! I can't even begin to explain how happy I was about this!

Here is what the floor looked like before:


Pretty old and nasty huh??

Here is the flooring getting installed:
Here is a picture of behind the fridge all finished:
I love the way it looks with the wall colors.  I'm very happy with the way it looks, with how easy it was to install, and that it is done!

By the way this floor was peel n stick tile, so it was super easy to put in, and it was cheap (we bought it on sale)!

We are getting closer to this room finally being done.  I started it around Thanksgiving time I believe and I would like it done by Valentines Day, then I can cook a nice meal it my finished kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment