Monday, February 13, 2012

Kitchen!

I can now say that I have a fully functioning kitchen! My excitment is beyond words!  During this past week I finished sanding down the last of the cabinets, and then I finished staining them.  We went to hang them and of course we ran out of screws and the hardware store in town was already closed.  So the next day we went out got the rest of the screws that we needed! Now guess what, ALL of my cabinets are back in full working order. I have organized everything the way that I want, and I am the happiest person alive, I'm quite sure of it!



We also had a great friend of ours bring over his table saw and miter saw yesterday so we can hopefully get to working on cutting all the trim that is left to go up. Because guess what that is all that is left to do in the kitchen!
Now on to decorating.  I have some really fun ideas, I will see what I can make of them and if they work.  I will definitely be posting about them.  I may even post about them if they fail, just so if you know of a better way to accomplish it, maybe I can get it done.
It looks so much brighter in there the difference is unreal.  You can't really tell how much brighter from the pictures, but even our wonderful roommate said it looked amazing and so much nicer(and he is a man!)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Congrats... btw, I'm completely impressed at the amount of work you're getting done while expecting. You rock!

    ReplyDelete